The release of the initial version of Firediff brought quite a bit of input in terms of changes that can be made to the app. Due to this, I have decided to release another version from the 0.1 branch, 0.1a2. This is release is a bug fix release and does not include any of the extended functionality that is targeted for the 0.2 branch.
- Display an error message when Firediff is installed on top of Firebug 1.3
- Modified Firebug HTML editor handling to improve Firebug source tracking
- Fixed CSS editor merge logic
- Provide failover case for XPath generation on “unknown” node types
- Extension update registration
This is again located here